It has been said that hearing is the most important human sense. Personal safety is the most basic reason for our hearing. The ability to hear other people talk – whether in quiet or in crowds – is also very important. Our hearing can be described as an invisible bubble around us in which we communicate. When there is hearing loss, the bubble shrinks and we are not able to communicate with those outside of the bubble. Unaddressed hearing loss has been linked to worry and anxiety, less social interaction and depression. Using a visual analogy, hearing loss can also be described as an absence of pixels in a particular picture. When we have just a little hearing loss, we can easily connect the dots. When there is more significant hearing loss and more pixels are missing, we have to work much harder at connecting the dots and interpreting the picture.
At Resonance, we believe the most important step towards better hearing health is a diagnostic audiological examination. Click here to go to comparison chart free screening and diagnostic evaluation
What We Provide
- The professional services of a Doctor of Audiology and a Registered Hearing Instrument Practitioner.
- State of the art diagnostic equipment including a video picture of your ear.
- A report to you, your Physician or anyone you wish.
- Multimedia assisted counseling
- A relaxed, professional environment
- We give you a professional assessment and offer our recommendations. What you think is very important – we want to be your partner in your hearing healthcare.
- We are independent and locally owned.
- We’re not just a hearing clinic- we’re a listening clinic.
Care Home Visits
We believe that hearing better should be accessible to everyone. That is why we offer in-room services to those in supportive care, or acute care, who may not be otherwise be able to be seen in clinic.
With our state-of-the-art portable clinical equipment we can provide accurate and comprehensive hearing testing, hearing aid programming and fitting, as well as all follow-up care required during the hearing rehabilitation process in the comfort of your room.
If you, or a loved one, would benefit from this type of personalized service please contact us for more information.